You may have noticed some recent changes and updates to the HOS admin portal. We're in the process of beta testing the new update for the HOS application and expect to release those to the app as well very soon.
Here are some of the most significant changes you'll notice:
- Changes to the grid chart to make it easier to read and the addition of a visual indicator on the chart to notate an ELD disconnection.
- Ability to view the drivers logs in the Admin Portal using the Drivers Home Terminal Timezone OR the Portal User's Timezone (displays the portal users timezone by default)
- Making Malfunction/Data Diagnostic records searchable
- Adding new filters to HOS Reports
- New "Driving Without DVIR" Report
- New "Driving on open Defect" report
- Addition of "Usage Report" (can filter usage by driver or by vehicle, highlights unused vehicles/drivers in red)
- Additional optional feature that will not allow a driving status unless the driver is connected to the VBUS device/ECM (found on Equipment management page)
- Updates/rewording of some of the available exceptions
If you have any questions about these changes or any complications with your ELD Solutions device, please call us at 855-696-3537 to speak with our excellent Support team.